There’s no secret that Shenmue 3 had a huge success on Kickstarter. With almost 70,000 bakers, pledging $6,333,295; it’s safe to say that people are very excited to play the upcoming action-adventure game developed by Ys Net.
The Kickstarter page; however, holds a lot of information about Shenmue 3 and it gets regular updates.
The latest Shenmue 3 update on Kickstarter is quite strange, as it reveals the minimum system requirements.
We say strange because Shenmue III is at least one year away, after the recent delay from 2018 to 2019.
So, without further ado, here are the minimum PC specs for Shenmue III, according to YS Net and Neilo.
Shenmue 3 Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7×64, Windows 8×64, Windows 10×64 (64-bit OS Required)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti or better (DirectX 11 card & VRAM 2GB Required)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- HDD: 100 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
As you can see above, Shenmue 3 requires a lot of space. Keep in mind though that these system requirements are not final and “may change without notice.”
That’s because the video game is still in development and additional tweaks and optimizations will surely happen.
The exact release date for Shenmue 3 continues to remain unknown, but hopefully, it won’t be delayed again, and we get to play it in 2019.
Shenmue III is also coming to PlayStation 4 and its development is supervised by Yu Suzuki. The video game will be published by Deep Silver.